The spine is the part of the skeleton that covers the spinal cord.
Spine interesting facts
1. The human spine is made of 26 bones.
2. We have 33 circles after birth. In adults, 9 of them grow into the sacrum and the tumor.
3. A giraffe has the same number of cervical vertebrae as a human.
4. At the human spine there are 120 muscles and over 220 individual ligaments.
5. Over 100 joints are responsible for the flexibility of spine movements.
6. Around 1/4 of the length of the spine is a cartilage with a sponge-like structure that separates the vertebrae from each other.
7. A person who has been in space for a long time will return to the higher Earth.
[contact-form-7 id="2444" title="add"]
How many human spine have vertebrae?
What sections are the human spine divided into?
It is divided into 5 episodes: cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacral and tumorous.
Why do people shrink with age?