11. This country was discovered by Christopher Columbus in 1493.
12. The United States has on these islands two military bases.
13. Despite the small population of the country that come from some of the best cricketers in the world. Many of them still lives there.
14. Every week on many beaches held crab racing.
15. In Antigua and Barbuda has no state religion. Churches are separated from the state
16. The average life expectancy in this country is 74,7 (women – 77 years and men – 72,8 years).
17. In restaurants, the bill will be charged a 10% gratuity.
18. The minimum wage is $ 8.2 East Caribbean (about $3) per hour (data from 2014).
19. The unemployment rate is 12,1% (data from 2012 years).
20. In this country the compulsory education lasts 12 years.
21. Education starts at the age of 5 years.
22. The average IQ is 70.
23. In a country that is 1% of people above 15 years of age who can not read or write (approximately 863 people).
24. National animal is daniel, bird frigate and hawksbill turtle.
25. The built-up area speed limit is 32 km/h.
26. In 2013, as a result of road accidents died 6 people.
27. The country registered more than 30 000 vehicles (348 vehicles per 1 000 inhabitants).
28. In this country there is left-hand traffic.
29. Outside built-up speed limit is 64 km/h.
30. In this country there are more than 1 170 km of paved roads (0,002% of all roads in the world).