11. About 10% of the population lives below the poverty line. This means that earn less than $ 1.25 a day.
12. According to the tradition of paying for the wedding the groom and his family.
13. The most popular genre of music is Jazz.
14. Armenians have their own language and alphabet created in the IV / V century by Mesrop Mashtots.
15. The country was Mount Ararat which according to the Bible stopped after the flood of Noah’s Ark.
16. The world is more than 11 million Armenians, but only 3 million living in the country.
17. Prepare traditional dishes require a lot of effort and is very time consuming. It consists of many steps to be carried out separately, and only in the final phase, all connected together.
18. Armenians call their country Hayastan, and themselves refer to as Hajer. Hajek was the great-grandson of Noah.
19. In 1915, during World War I, there was a Turkish massacre of Armenians as a result of which the lives of 30% of the then population of Armenia (more than one million people).
20. After World War II, Armenia became the richest republic of the USSR.
21. There is no such thing as a recipe. The pharmacy can easily buy any antibiotic.
22. Drivers can not have even a small amount of alcohol in the blood. Valid 0.0 per mille.
23. The border with Turkey and Azerbaijan are closed to tourists.
24. Armenia adopted as the first country in the world Christianity in the fourth century.
25. Males traditionally dress in dark clothes.
26. In Armenia, many people are able to communicate in Polish.
27. Officials have a lunch break between 13 and 14 hours.
28. Since 2012, Armenia does not change from winter time to summer.
29. The minimum wage is 50 000 Dram ($105) per month (data from 2014).
30. The national average on hand is 166 300 dram (about $347) per month (data from 2015).