11. 17% Poles were awarded the Nobel Prize.
12. As many as 90% completed at least high school.
13. Maria Sklodowska Curie was the only person was awarded the Nobel Prize in two different sciences.
14. Nicolaus Copernicus, first discovered that the earth is not the center of the universe.
15. Jan Hevelius, the first published detailed maps of the moon.
16. Woodstock is the largest open festival in Europe.
17. In Poland, the largest in Europe farms.
18. A lot of marriages are concluded at an early age.
19. Polish national symbol is the white-tailed eagle.
20. The name “Polish” comes from the tribe of “Polanie” (glade).
21. Strongmeni best in the world are Poles.
22. Catholicism is so popular that there is even a Catholic TV channel and radio.
23. The traditional dish is bigos.
24. One of the most prominent Poles was the Pope – John Paul II.
25. In the village Friday, 33 km from Lodz is the exact center of Polish.
26. The oldest tree in Poland and probably in Europe yew in Henrykow Luban having about 1500 years.
27. In the town of Tychowo is Poland’s largest stone weighing about 200 tons and with 44 meters in diameter.
28. Świętokrzyskie Mountains are the oldest mountains in Europe.
29. Deserts Błędowska is the only natural desert in Europe.
30. Poles are the first in the world, they have developed a way to drink rubbing alcohol, Borygo fluid, sulfuric acid and cologne.