11. In Angola it is one of the largest waterfalls in Africa – Ruacana Falls.
12. In Angola lives a giant antelope Sable. Until recently it was believed the species to be extinct.
13. By increased oil production, Angola is one of the fastest growing economies in the world.
14. From 1975 to 2002 in the Angolan civil war, which killed thousands of people.
15. In the suburbs of the capital of Angola, the Chinese built for more than $ 3.5 billion a modern housing estate.
16. The name of this country comes from the name of the king N’Gola who was the ruler of the people mbundu.
Military potential in 2014
17. Angola occupies 73 place in the ranking of the most powerful armies in the world.
18. It is 87 000 professional soldiers and 30 000 reservists.
19. Angola has 140 tanks, 920 armored vehicles, 270 jet aircraft and 100 helicopters.
20. Sea Fleet consists of about 56 ships.
21. On army pay annually more than $4.1 billion.
22. Polish insurance policies do not guarantee the recovery of money for example treatment.
23. In this country there is a high risk of contracting malaria, jaundice, coma, tuberculosis, cholera, leprosy and AIDS.
24. Tourists do not receive assistance in public health care, private clinics have to pay for treatment “from above”.
25. In this country there is no emergency.
26. Persons who are in this country more than 90 days to be able to drive a car must do Angolan driving license.
27. Airlines Angola since 2008 are inscribed on the black list, which means that in the event of an accident heavily receive compensation.
28. Bus passengers are stuffed to the brim, causing a frequent crash and long delays.
29. After the civil war left many weapons, which is used in the robbery.
30. In this country there are many unmarked minefields.