11. No income tax, which attracts many immigrants.
12. The lack of troops, the duty of defense lies with France and Spain.
13. It is the most inhabited country in Europe. The average altitude is 1996 m above sea level.
14. Unemployment and illiteracy are close to zero.
15. Andorro produces high-quality tobacco, which exports to France and Spain.
16. The state mainly lives in the tourism industry.
17. The currency of the Euro is used, although Andorra does not belong to the European Union.
18. There are no railways and airports in this country. The roads are in very good condition.
19. According to Andorra’s law, there must be at least one rifle in every home during the war. In a situation where the owner of such a weapon does not have, the police have a duty to provide it.
20. There is a cow in the coat of arms of this country.
21. The permissible blood alcohol content in a person driving a car is 0.5 promille.
22. In this country there is no Polish embassy. The country is subject to the embassy in the capital of Spain.
23. Andorra during the First World War declared war on Germany. However, there were no fights. The truce was only announced in 1958.
24. The minimum wage is EUR 962 per month, EUR 5.55 per hour (data from 2015).
25. In 2018, the average monthly salary in this country is 1 010 €.
26. The amount of income tax in Andorra is 10%.
27. The unemployment rate in 2018 is 3.7% .
28. In Andorra, an average person consumes about 13.8 liters of pure alcohol per year.
29. The most wine is drunk – 45%, then beer – 35%, and spirit 20%.
30. In this country, compulsory education lasts 10 years.
31. The beginning of education begins at the age of 6.
32. The average IQ level is 98.
33. In this country, according to statistics, there are no people over 15 years of age who can not read or write.
34. The national animal is an Angolan turaco bird.
35. The change from daylight saving time to winter time (turning clockwise back one hour) is the last Sunday in October.
36. Built-up speed allowed is 40 km / h.
37. Outside the built-up area, the permitted speed is 90 km / h.
38. In 2013, 2 people lost their lives as a result of traffic accidents.
39. The country has over 76,000 motor vehicles registered (993 vehicles per 1,000 inhabitants).
40. In this country there are over 320 km of paved roads (0.0005% of all roads in the world).
41. In this country over
50,000 (2015) 67 305 (2018) people have access to the internet ( about 87% of the population).
38,000 (2015) 42,000 (2018) accounts on Facebook.
43. The country’s top-level domain is .ad . There are over 78110 websites with such an extension.
44. The most popular pages with the extension .ad are: spider.ad, google.ad and content.ad.
45. The internal debt at the beginning of 2015 was 41% GDP, around: $1,025,000,000 .
46. Gross domestic product (GDP) is $2,500,000,000 in 2015.
47. 25% of adults living in this country are overweight.
48. In this country an adult person smokes an average of 65 cigarettes a month.
49. The lowest temperature: -27.3 °C was measured in Grau Roig.
50. The highest temperature: 38.5 °C was measured in Andorra.
51. The average life expectancy in this country is 79.8 years (women – 85.2 years and men – 79 years).
52. In this country, men and women can get married at the age of 16.
53. 10 women give birth to 14 children on average.
54. The average age people living in this country is 43 years old.
55. The country is around:
– 12,000 people (15.04%) in the age range 0-14 years.
– 54,000 people (70.25%) in the age range 15-64 years.
– 11,300 people (14.71%) over 65 years old.
56. In this country, about 630 children are born annually (0.8% of the population), and about 540 people die (0.7% of the population).
57. The lowest located place in the country is Riu Runer – 840 m above sea level.
58. In Andorra only 33% of residents are native Andorans.
59. Andorra is one of the five countries in the world where there is no airport.
60. Andorra declared war on Germany in 1914 during the First World War, but did not take part in it because she did not have armed forces. The peace treaty was signed only in 1958.
61. In the army of Andorra, there are currently only a few soldiers whose main task is to take part in various state ceremonies.
62. According to the Andorra constitution, the people who rule this tiny country are: the president of France and the bishop of the Catalan city of Seo de Urgel.
63. The Principality of Andorra is one of the 12 monarchies in Europe.
64. There are 203 km2 of agricultural land in Andorra (43% of the country).
65. The highest located town in the country is Pas de la Casa.
66. In this country, women have the right to vote since 1970.
67. He joined the UN on July 28, 1993.
68. The work week is 40 hours.
69. 92% of the country’s population lives in urban areas.
70. The last death penalty was carried out in 1943.
71. In this country, the amount of income tax for individuals is 10%, and for companies 10% (2018).
72. The tax on goods and services is 4.5% (2018).