11. Italians unlucky number is 17.
12. In 1860 in Naples pizza was invented.
13. Almost 20% of citizens in Italy has more than 65 years.
14. The normal thing is flat with his parents to the age of 40.
15. In August, around the country are holidays. They are closed, even large companies.
16. According to the Italian superstition brings bad luck to open an umbrella in the building. In contrast, accidental spills wine brings happiness.
17. In the Italian language does not have the letters K, Y, W, X and J.
18. In Italy, the thermometer was invented, piano, barometer, battery, nitroglycerin, ice, glasses, coffee maker, phone,
19. Italy is the fourth most popular tourist destination country in the world.
20. Approximately 80% of all businesses in Sicily, Calabria and Campania pay “taxes” local mafias.
21. In Italy there are no kindergartens.
22. Russo is the most popular surname in Italy.
23. It is not advisable to drink tap water.
24. The most insulting gesture is to show both index and little finger. This symbolizes the seasoning by his wife “horns” (treason).
25. According to an old superstition, if a three-smokers, the youngest of them will bring bad luck the rest.
26. Italy and Poland are the most religious countries in Europe.
28. In the 60 Italian language was used only in the literature. All regions had their own speech. Italian became widely used thanks to television.
29. All Italian words end in a vowel.
30. The main drinks are wine and water.