Capital : —-
Language : Italian
Currency : Euro
Population : 842
Area : 0,44 km2
1. The change from summer to winter time (moving clockwise back one hour) is on the last Sunday in October.
2. Among the 140 statues of saints placed around St. Peter’s sculpture of the Pole – Saint. Jacek Odrowąż.
3. The national top-level domain is .va . There are over 34 websites with this extension.
4. The most popular pages with the extension .va are: vatican.va, radiovaticana.va and news.va.
5. The Vatican City State is one of 12 monarchies in Europe.
6. The Vatican is the seat of the highest authorities of the Catholic Church.
7. Political system – theocracy.
8. The head of state is the pope.
9. ATMs are in Latin.
10. The Vatican and the Holy See are two separate entities that have been joined by a personal and functional union.
Geography in Vatican
1. St. Peter’s Square is the lowest point in the country – 19 m a.s.l.
2. This country is 709,000 times smaller than Poland.
3. The Vatican borders with such countries as: Italy 3.2 km.
4. The Vatican is visited by approximately 6 million tourists annually.
5. The Vatican is the smallest country in the world
6. The Holy See does not recognize the existence of the People’s Republic of China. He does not maintain diplomatic relations with her.
36. The nearest capital in a straight line from the Vatican is Rome (Italy) – 2 km.
37. The furthest straight capital from the Vatican is Wellington (New Zealand) – 18546 km.
Finance in Vatican
1. Gross domestic product (GDP) is $ 3 333 000 000 in 2015 (PLN 14 265 240 000).
Law in Vatican
1. In the Vatican, you can travel at a maximum speed of 30 km / h.
2. The last death penalty was carried out in 1870.
Education in Vatican
1. In this country, according to statistics, there are no people over 15 years of age who can not read or write.
Best in Vatican
1. It is the only country in the world in which the official language is Latin.
2. St. Peter’s Square is the lowest point in the country – 19 m a.s.l.
3. The Vatican is the smallest country in the world.
4. There is the largest percentage of ongoing criminal cases, converted into the number of residents, about one case per person.
5. Every year, every Vatican citizen receives over 7,000 letters on average.
6. Lowest temperature: -7.2 ° C was measured in Vatican City.
7. Highest temperature: 40.7 ° C was measured in Vatican City.
Army in Vatican
1. The Swiss Guard guards in the Vatican consists of only 110 soldiers.
Society in Vatican
1. In this country, more than 480 (2015) 480 (2018) people have access to the internet (about 57 % of society).
2. 20 (2018) Facebook accounts were created.
3. The population density is 1914 people / km².
4. The main religion is Catholicism, 45%.
5. 50 Poles live in this country.
Symbols of Vatican
1. The name “Vatican” means “prophetic, foretelling, predictive.”
Holidays in Vatican
1. The national holiday is the anniversary of the election of the pope.
Sport in Vatican
1. The Vatican has its unofficial football team.
History of Vatican
1. Obelisk located in the middle of St. Emperor Caligula brought him from Egypt to Rome in 37 years.
2. The Vatican gained independence on February 11, 1929.
What is the highest peak in the Vatican?
The highest peak in the Vatican is the Vatican Hill (75 m above sea level).
What is the largest river in the Vatican?
There are no rivers in the Vatican.
What is the largest lake in the Vatican?
There are no lakes in the Vatican.
What is the national dish?
What Vatican has national colors?
The national colors are yellow and white.
Which countries borders the Vatican?
The Vatican borders with such countries as Italy 3.2 km.
What is the density of population in the Vatican?
The population density is 1,907 people per km2.
What is the motto of this country?
There is no official motto.
What is the highest temperature recorded in this country?
The highest temperature: 40.7 ° C was measured in the Vatican.
What is the lowest temperature recorded in this country?
The lowest temperature: -7.2 ° C was measured in the Vatican.