1. Flavored cups on the tongue can determine all known flavors: salty, sweet, sour, bitter and umami.
2. Human language is divided into two parts: oral and throat.
3. A man can speak thanks to language.
4. Some animals, e.g. dogs, use a drinking language.
5. Some reptiles use language as an olfactory organ.
6. Many animals use the language to carry out personal hygiene.
7. Some animals, such as a frog, have catchy tongues.
8. In the dog, the tongue functions as the body heat regulation.
9. Showing the language to the other person is often considered an offensive gesture.
10. A greeting language is shown in Tibet.
11. Tigers have a language as rough as sandpaper.
12. The tongue is the only muscle that is attached only on one side.
13. Byron Schlenker from New York in 2014 was entered in the Guinness Book of Records as the person with the largest language in the world. Its width is up to 8 cm.
14. The tongue of the giraffe is half a meter long.
15. The woodpecker’s tongue is 10 cm long.
16. Chameleon has a tongue 3 times longer than its body.
17. Gorillas show language how bad they are.
18. The blue whale tongue can weigh up to 3 tons.
19. Everyone has a different language imprint.
20. Chanel Tapper has twice as long a language as the average person. It is 9.75 cm long.
21. Language is the fastest healing part of the human body.