11. Liechtenstein is the only German-speaking state not bordering Germany.
12. The only country located entirely in the Alps.
13. Liechtenstein is a dual inland country, i.e. it borders only with other inland countries.
14. The Liechtenstein flag from the Haiti flag differs only in the crown, which was added in 1937.
15. During World War II, Liechtenstein, despite not taking part in the war, suffered huge losses and almost disappeared from the map. It survived thanks to the selfless help of the Swiss, who provided food to the population, even though they did not have much.
16. There is no minimum wage in Liechtenstein.
17. The national average on hand is 6,530 francs per month (data from 2015).
18. The amount of income tax in Liechtenstein is 12.5%.
19. Men and women can retire at the age of 64.
20. The unemployment rate in 2018 is 2.2% .
21. In this country, compulsory education lasts 9 years.
22. The beginning of education begins at the age of 7.
23. The change from daylight saving time to winter time (turning clockwise back one hour) is the last Sunday in October.
24. The built-up speed limit is 50 km / h.
25. Outside the built-up area, the permitted speed is 80 km / h.
26. In this country there are over 380 km of paved roads (0.001% of all roads in the world).
27. In this country there are about 9 km of railway tracks.
28. The country’s top-level domain is .li . There are over 69,820 websites with such an extension.
29. The most popular pages with the extension .li are: paper.li, identi.li and adv.li.
30. In this country over
35 500 (2015) 37 322 (2018) people have access to the internet ( about 100% of the population).
12,000 (2015) 14,000 (2018) accounts on Facebook.
32. Gross domestic product (GDP) is $5,488,000,000 in 2015.
33. In this country, according to statistics, there are no people over 15 years of age who can not read or write.
34. The lowest temperature: -30 °C was measured in Malbun.
35. The highest temperature: 37.4 °C was measured in Ruggel.
36. The average life expectancy in this country is 80.3 years (women – 83.8 years and men – 76.9 years).
37. In this country, men and women can get married at the age of 18.
38. 10 women give birth to 17 children on average
39. The average age people living in this country is 42.7 years.
40. The country is around:
– 6,000 people (15.54%) in the age range 0-14 years.
– 25,000 people (67.96%) in the age range 15-64 years.
– 6,200 people (16.5%) who are over 65 years old.
41. In this country, about 390 children are born each year (1.0% of the population), and about 270 people die (0.7% of the population).
42. The lowest situated place in the country is Ruggeller Riet – 430 m above sea level.
43. The Kingdom of Liechtenstein is one of the 12 monarchies in Europe.
44. There are 65 km2 of agricultural land in Liechtenstein (41% of the country).
45. The highest located town in the country is Rotenboden.
46. In this country, women have the right to vote since 1984.
47. He joined the United Nations on September 18, 1990.
48. The work week is 48 hours.
49. 22% of the country’s population lives in urban areas.
50. 69 km2 of the country is covered by forests (43.1%)
51. The last death penalty was carried out in 1785.