End of the World September 23, 2017 facts
1. In the last two years there have been four red (so-called bloody) lunar eclipses. This is the most popular sign of the second coming of Jesus.
2. This year marks the 70th anniversary of the establishment of the State of Israel and the 50th anniversary of the unification of Jerusalem. In the Bible, 50 and 70 denote the beginning and the end.
3. The exact date of the end of the world – September 23, 2017, gave David Meade in his book titled “Planet X: The 2017 arrival”.
4. The harbinger of the approaching end of the world was the total solar eclipse over the United States on August 21, 2017.
5. Planet X Nibiru, which is to hit the Earth, according to the records of ancient civilizations is the home of strangers, called the Annunaki.
6. Over the constellation Virgo, there will be no 12, and 13 stars.
7. Quote from the Bible announcing the end of the world September 23, 2017: “Our Lord’s Day awaits us – cruel, supreme agitation and terrifying punishment, let the earth become empty and sinners disappear.” Orion and stars will not light, the sun will eclipse from the east, and the moon will lose light.”
8. According to the apocalyptic prophecy, after September 23, 2017, Antichrist will be granted world power for 42 months.
9. The last end of the world that we managed to survive took place on August 19, 2017.
End of the World September 23, 2017 questions