How to diagnose celiac disease?
Blood tests should be performed against smooth muscle endomysium (EmA), against tissue transglutaminase (tTG), against deamidated gliadin (DGP).
What are the celiac disease?
The main symptoms are anorexia, diarrhea, enlarged abdominal girth, deficiencies of iron, protein and folic acid.
Coeliac disease interesting facts
1. Celiac disease is a genetic, immunological disease for a lifetime.
2. With this disease there is intolerance to gluten, a spare protein contained in cereals.
3. Celiac disease is not allergy.
4. The only remedy is a non-gluten diet.
5. Celiac disease can be seen in any sack.
6. It is estimated that 5% of Poles struggle with this disease.
[contact-form-7 id="2444" title="add"]