How are black holes created?
According to the theory of relativity, to create a black hole, a sufficiently large mass must be accumulated in a sufficiently small volume. It comes to this after the massive stars collapse at the end of their existence.
What is the event horizon?
It is the surface surrounding the black hole, after which there is no chance of returning.
Where does the name of the black hole come from?
the name of the black hole comes from the fact that it consumes light, so it does not come to a reflection and remains completely black, like a hole in a universe lit by stars.
What would happen to a man caught by a black hole?
He would be torn.
Can only the stars become black holes?
Any matter can become a black hole. If, for example, to take a mug, and squeeze it to an infinitesimal point, so that it does not lose anything of its mass, then it would become a black hole.
What forces work in the black hole?
There are very large gravitational forces in the black hole.
Is it possible for the black hole to absorb the sun?
This is absolutely possible. Scientists have already observed many cases when a black hole absorbed a star the size of the Sun. Interestingly, during this phenomenon, a black hole ejected a burst of matter moving at a speed close to the speed of light. It is not known what could have happened.
Black hole interesting facts
1. A black hole is an area of space-time that has such strong gravity that even light can not leave it.
2. In the center of the Milky Way there is a black hole with a mass of over 4 million solar masses.
3. It’s the first time that there is such a massive body in the universe that even light can not escape, said John Michell in 1783.
4. On September 14, 2015, a gravitational wave was observed, which was created after the collision of two black holes. It was 1.3 billion light years from Earth.
5. It is predicted that the gravitational interaction in the black hole is infinitely strong.
6. The largest known black hole has a mass of over 17 billion times the mass of the Sun.
7. The largest black hole is over 220 million light years from Earth.
8. The largest black hole represents about 14% of the mass of the entire galaxy.
9. The black hole in the heart of the milky way is called sagittarius A *.
Author: Tiger 152
[contact-form-7 id="2444" title="add"]