1. The primary primary purpose of the bank was to provide financial services to Poles living outside the country.
2. The first establishments appeared in France, the United States, Argentina and Tel Aviv.
3. Within 10 years, Bank Polska Kasa Opieki was active in every capital of the country where a lot of Poles lived.
4. Bank Pekao issued the first credit card in Poland.
5. Bank Pekao was the sponsor of the 2012 Football World Cup, organized in Poland.
6. It is the second largest bank in Poland.
7. Bank Pekao employs over 15,000 people in 851 branches.
8. On June 8, 2017, the bison reappeared in the Pekao bank logo after five years.