1. Bananas are not trees and perennials.
2. Breed mainly in Africa, South and North America and Asia.
3. These fruits measure about 20cm.
4. It is a tropical fruit from the berry family. This information may surprise you, but the banana has seeds in the fruit.
5. In Japan, banana fibers are used for making textiles.
6. Thanks to banana skin oil, it soothes mosquito bites.
7. You can use the interior of a banana peel for cleaning and polishing leather shoes.
8. Rubbing with a banana skin every day brings a whitening effect.
9. Bananas are the best, when they are still green.
10. Banana has a captivating tendency – you have to remember about it when giving it to the infant.
11. Wildly growing bananas are very different from those known in Poland. They are short, thick and have a lot of seeds inside.
12. To slow down the aging process of bananas, you should store them one at a time.
13. Bananas grown by man are propagated in a vegetative way. The main weight of this is that it does not allow for the acquisition of plants resistant to bacteria, fungi, viruses and other parasites.
14. In the UV light ripe bananas shine.
15. Karol Linnausz gave the Latin banana the name “Musa paradisiaca”, which means “paradise fruit”.