11. More than 66% of Americans are obese.
12. In the state of Montana is 3 times more cows than people.
13. The average US citizen consumes more than 600 liters of soft drinks per year.
14. Grizzly bear is the official animal of California. Interestingly last seen in those areas in 1922.
15. The world’s highest roller coaster is in Ohio.
16. One in seven Americans has at least 10 credit cards.
17. 22% of teens get pregnant (the highest percentage in the world).
18. In this country the most diagnosed mental disorders.
19. The world’s highest battlefield monument is located in Houston, Texas.
20. The first capital of the United States was New York.
21. The highest mountain in the world, located in the United States – Mauna Kea in Hawaii, what is true is only 4 205 meters high above sea level, however, when it will face from the seabed has more than 10 000 meters.
22. The lowest recorded temperature in Alaska is -62 degrees Celsius, and the highest is 56 degrees Celsius in the Valley of Death in California.
23. It is the homeland of self-service vending machines. The first was placed on a New York station in 1888, and it could place buy chewing gum.
24. Nowadays, in some machines, you can buy even iPods.
25. In this country are popular machines for anglers. You can buy them live bait with hooks and veins.
26. In California, there are vending machines offering marijuana (for medicinal purposes 🙂
27. Flag of the United States is designated as this year’s trend all over the world.
Author: Ada G.
28. The country is the world’s most extensive network of highways, with a length of over 77,000 km.
29. Some highways have up to nine lanes in one direction.
30. The country is the world’s most extensive railway network with a length of 226 612 km.