11. Arak root of the tree is used for cleaning the teeth.
12. According to the researchers tomb of the biblical Eve is located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
13. Saudi Arabia is one of the driest countries in the world.
14. You can bargain everywhere, even in taxis or shopping malls.
15. In Saudi Arabia uses the Hijra calendar, according to which it is 1435 years (in our case 2015).
16. Everywhere have air conditioning, even in kitchens and bathrooms.
17. Week starts on Saturday and ends on Wednesday. On Thursday and Friday is the official weekend.
18. The inhabitants of this country hate dogs. It’s hard for some to see on the streets.
19. Saudi Arabia has the world’s largest number of beautiful and luxury cars. They have not only the richest but ordinary family.
20. For criticizing their religion and beliefs awaits death.
21. Pork is absolutely prohibited.
22. Prices of electronic devices are very low.
23. During the event assistance is provided only to a physician or nurse. The rest of the people nearby just watching, waiting for the arrival of the police or an ambulance.
24. No income tax.
25. Saudi Arabia is one of the richest countries in the world because of its vast oil reserves.
26. Women in public places must cover the shoulders, arms, and face. Some even cover your eyes. This provision also applies to foreigners.
27. A woman while driving in the car should sit parallel to the driver or the front seat, especially when it is not their husband.
28. In all workplaces they are made a break for prayer.
29. The man can not talk to a woman in a public place. The only exception is to talk with a doctor in the hospital.
30. The guards in the banks do not have weapons. There is no robbery.