11. In Russia you can drink beer on a bench in the park without fear of mandate.
12. There are a lot of police, the majority does nothing.
13. Russians often avoid talking about work.
14. One of the few free zones of alcohol is McDonald.
15. Sushi is more popular in Russia than in Japan.
16. Anyone who speaks a language other than Russian is automatically suspected of espionage.
17. Nevyansk tower located in the Sverdlovsk region, was equipped with a lightning rod for a quarter of a century before it was designed by Benjamin Franklin.
18. The first artificial heart was established in Russia. The device was designed and tested on animals in 1936 by Vladimir Demikhov.
19. Moscow has the best metro system in the world.
20. It is the largest country in the world. Wraps them up to 13 seas.
21. All Russians, and these young people and those old, the abuse of electronic messaging emoticons.
22. Yuri Gagarin was the first man to reach the orbit of the Earth.
23. Russians rarely use the words “please” and “thank you.”
24. Mikhail Gorbachev was the first and also the only president of the USSR.
25. Russia is a multinational and multicultural. There exists more than 100 different nationalities.
26. In Russia, the largest forest in the world. This country is called the “lungs of Europe”. More carbon dioxide absorbs only the Amazon forest.
27. In Siberia grows more than 25% of all the world’s forests.
28. In Moscow, it is the largest McDonald’s, which can accommodate over 700 people.
29. Located in St. Petersburg is up to 220 museums, 80 theaters, more than 2,000 libraries and 62 cinemas.
30. In this country there are more than 600 universities.