11. In the Netherlands there are about 300 castles open to the public.
12. This country is famous for its large number of windmills, and the cultivation of tulips.
13. The Dutch cuisine the most common ingredients are potatoes and cheese.
14. Almost every citizen of this country has a bicycle.
15. 25% of the Netherlands is below sea level.
16. For every square kilometer 487 people, which gives the highest population density in Europe, taking into account countries with more than 1 million inhabitants.
17. The Netherlands is the largest exporter of beer in the world. In 2001, they sent up to 1.3 billion liters abroad, mostly to the United States.
18. The Dutch love coffee, drink it more than tea or beer. On average, more than 160 liters per person per year.
19. Every third person is born in the house.
20. The Dutch are the highest in the world, the average increase for men is 184 cm, 170 cm and women.
21. The country is the lowest rate in Europe of unwanted pregnancy and abortion in teenagers.
22. From coffee shops uses only 3% of the population. 80% of customers are foreigners.
23. The city of Delft is the effect of the “big sky”. Optical illusion due to the lowland landscape and depression.
24. There are more pigs than people.
25. Vegetables from Dutch greenhouses nourished half of europe, although only 2% of the Dutch works in agriculture.
26. Strict building regulations and perfect art of gardening, creates an image of an amazing order and aesthetics.
27. It’s hard to hit the advertising on the streets, and as I have, they are in a thoughtful way integrated into the environment.
28. Located in the Best is a 2 meter high monument commemorating the mole cavity 3 km long railway tunnel.
29. In the Netherlands, because of the high population density and a lack of large forests, one has the impression that everything is very close.
30. The Netherlands is referred to “godless” country where the deeds count, not moralizing sermons.