11. In Ireland, there are more mobile phones than inhabitants.
12. Muckanaghederdauhaulia is the longest name of the town in this country.
13. Irish flag come from 1,800 years.
14. Ireland is the largest consumer of beer in the world
15. Halloween comes from the Irish festival called Samhain.
16. The country has never had snakes.
17. According to legend, a monk called St. Brendan embarked on a journey to discover paradise and after 7 years, first discovered America.
18. Tara Mine is the largest zinc mine in Europe (fifth in the world).
19. The oldest pub, Sean’s Bar was founded over 900 years ago.
20. In this country abortion is still legal.
21. More Irish people living outside their home country.
22. Rotunda Hospital in Dublin is the longest continuously operating hospital in the world. It is operating since 1745 years.
23. Titanic was built in Ireland.
24. Irishman James Hoban designed by the White House in Washington.
25. In this country there are many world famous breweries m.in Guinness, Smithwicks and Harp.
26. Guinness beer brand is the largest brewer in the world.
27. The three most famous symbols of Ireland is green shamrock, harp and Celtic cross.
28. Many Irish names begin with “Mac” or “O” which represents “son” and “grandson” in Gaelic.
29. Ireland has won seven times Eurovision.
30. The world’s first racing regatta held in the bay of Dublin in 1663.