11. No income tax, has attracted many immigrants.
12. No military obligation rests on the defense of France and Spain.
13. This is the highest inhabited country in Europe. Average altitude is 1 996 m above the sea level.
14. Unemployment and illiteracy is close to zero.
15. In Andorra it is manufactured of high-quality tobacco which is exported to France and Spain.
16. Country mainly keeps up with the tourism industry.
17. Euro currency is used, although Andorra does not belong to the European Union.
18. In this country there are no railways, and airports. The roads are in very good condition.
19. According to the law of Andorra during the war in every home must be at least one rifle. In a situation where the owner does not have such weapons, the police is obliged to deliver it to him.
20. The coat of arms of the country is a cow.
21. The permissible blood alcohol content in a person driving a car is 0,5 promile.
22. In this country there is no Polish embassy. The country is subject to the embassy located in the Spanish capital.
23. Andorra during World War I declared war on Germany. Although there were no fights. The truce was announced only in 1958.
24. The minimum wage is 962 euros (about $1 091) per month, 5.55 euros (about $6.2) per hour (data from 2015).
25. The national average on hand is 2 230 euro (about $2 373) per month (data from 2012).
26. The amount of income tax in Andorra is 10%.
27. The unemployment rate is 2,9% (data from 2013 years).
28. In Andorra, on average, an adult consumes about 13.8 liters of pure alcohol.
29. Most drinking wine – 45%, beer – 35% and 20% alcohol.
30. In this country the compulsory education lasts 10 years.