11. Many villages are completely cleaved from the world for half a year because of snow lying.
12. At the time of the bloody dictatorship of Enver Hoxha in the years 1945-1985 in Albania were built more than 800 000 bunkers.
13. Although strictly observed the law of revenge (“blood does not age”) is a safe country in which there is a rule that guests (tourists) hair of your head shall not fall.
14. The average salary is less than $ 100.
15. Adult children usually forever live with their parents, exercising care of them.
16. More than 40% of Albania is covered with forests.
17. Nodding his head means “no” and shaking from side to side means “Yes”.
18. Less than 5% of the population has Internet access.
19. Poverty is adjacent to the luxury – Rural huts standing nearby skyscrapers.
20. It is a country incredibly religiously tolerant. They live together Muslims, Catholics and Orthodox. They take the vows mixed.
21. The Albanian language is not adverbials.
22. In Albania, the Poles of their association with John Paul II, so they are well treated.
23. In the majority of coaches is the driver’s assistant, who collects tolls mostly at the end of the ride.
24. Most names are Hoxa (Imam), Bogdani (God given), Dukagjini (noble family) and Dushku (a kind of tree).
25. The permissible blood alcohol content person driving the car is 0,5 promile.
26. With ATM use can only people who made the card in Albania.
27. In the north of Albania and in the mountains there is no coverage in mobile.
28. At the time of Enver Hoxha in the country was 19 cars.
29. The minimum wage is 22 000 lek (about $175) per month in the system 40 hours a week (as of 2014).
30. The national average on hand is 49 130 lek (about $385) per month (data from 2015).